- Hillcrest BART Overcrossing Lift
The pedestrian overcrossing for the future BART station in Antioch, California, is lifted into place by construction crews on July 10, 2015. Footage courtesy of the Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- View from Overcrossing as It’s Lifted
A view from the pedestrian overcrossing structure as crews lift it into place, connecting the future Hillcrest BART station in Antioch over Highway 4 on July 10, 2015. Footage courtesy of the Contra Costa Transportation Authority.
- All you need to know about BART
- 160/4 Direct Connector Ramps Concrete Pour
- Rebar Cage Lift for SR 160/4 Connector Ramps
- Highway 4 Connectors to the Antioch Bridge
- Highway 4 Overview – Spanish
- Highway 4 Media Bus Tour
- Why Highway 4?
- Antioch Station Walkthrough